Why are there some people
whom you can talk to continously,
without stopping and running out of topic
and there are others whom you can't?
Discuss. [5m]
Have you ever asked yourself why
you don't approach certain people on MSN
even though you're clearly dying of boredom?
Have you ever wondered why,
these are the people whom you'll stop talking to,
after what needs to be said is being said?
When do you talk to them, only when needed,
only when you have a specific question to ask,
am I right?
Why is that so?
No common topics between you and them?
Or is it because you don't feel comfortable enough
to tell them EVERYTHING that you're thinking of
at that moment? About your true felt feelings?
Personally, I feel that it's neither.
There are some whom I click well with,
even though our interests vary to a huge extent.
There are others whom I can speak ANYTHING to
even though I'm not exactly comfortable with them.
Because being random is their forte,
I can click with them by being random as well. :D.
Its those who isn't willing to open themselves
up to the others that is difficult to click with.
It takes two hands to clap.
You can't possibly ask one to continue talking
endlessly when the other party isn't even replying.
It makes no sense. T^T.
Does that principle also applies to why
we find it harder to make friends as we age?
As people set up these protective barriers
from the others, as they are unwilling to open
up to the others?
Well, I don't blame them.
Some take time to get used to someone new.
Others can adapt generally well but that doesn't
mean that you'll still have as much topics to talk
about as time passes.
Which one do you prefer,
someone whom you'll run out of topics with
after knowing him / her for some time...
Or someone whom you'll run out of topics with
when you guys just know one another?
I think I prefer the second. :D
p.s/ if you want to discuss this topic,
feel free to leave your comments at the tagboard.
I'll be more than ever glad to read them. :D